Fort Sanders West Diagnostic Center (Bldg. 3, Suite 100) — features the latest in imaging technology, including advanced CT and MRI scanning, and digital mammography.
Fort Sanders West Outpatient Surgery Center (Bldg. 3, Suite 200) — an ambulatory surgery center recognized for outstanding medical quality and patient comfort.
- Cardiac Rehab (Bldg. 2, Suite 205) – Provides individualized rehab programs where cardiac patients learn about developing and maintaining healthier lifestyles and improve their fitness through supervised exercise.
- Pulmonary Rehab (Bldg. 2, Suite 205) – Help and support for patients living with lung disease.
- Physical Therapy (Bldg. 1, Suite 201) – Parkwest Therapy Center at Fort Sanders West offers individualized physical rehabilitation for patients who have experienced surgery, injury, or other mobility issues.
Fort Sanders Health and Fitness Center (Bldg. 5) is a “five-star” fitness club, featuring top-quality facilities, staff, and programs. Activities are available for all ages, from children to older adults.
Nanny’s (Bldg. 6) s an innovative child care facility offering age-appropriate activities, education, and enrichment programs for young children from birth through age 5. The certified program and outstanding staff have received multiple commendations for excellence.
Physicians and dentists representing a variety of specialties have offices conveniently located at Fort Sanders West. Need help finding a physician? Check out the Medical Offices link or call (865) 541-4500.
Fort Sanders West is also home to:
- a Vending Cafeteria (Bldg. 5 adjacent to Health and Fitness Center)
- a Medi-Spa – which offers cosmetic procedures and skin rejuvenation (Bldg. 4)